Inspired by survival blankets, the Moondream summer / winter transparent thermal lining protects both from cold and heat. It is an innovative technical solution that allows you to transform your curtains into insulating shields against heat and cold
Winter & Summer Thermal Lining
Inspired by survival blankets, the Moondream summer / winter transparent thermal lining protects both from cold and heat. Thus, with a reflection power of 80 to 90% of infrared rays, the Moondream lining sends the warmth from heating back into the room in winter and the heat of the sun outwards in summer. It maintains a pleasant temperature and reduces energy costs while maintaining its flexibility and transparency.
It is an innovative technical solution that allows you to transform your curtains into insulating shields against heat and cold: Achieve up to 46% heating savings and gain up to 4°C of freshness in summer⁽¹⁾.
⁽¹⁾ Test carried out in an independent laboratory: ENVEHO, report no. PE 266 of May 2012
Measurement of the heating savings in winter and the temperature difference in summer, in a room with a single glazing, a glazing fitted with a single curtain, and a glazing fitted with a curtain lined with the Moondream lining thermal.
- Unhook the curtain and place it flat, facing towards you.
- Take the velcro-type strip and place it below the head of the curtain (on the reverse side). Glue the strip across the width of the curtain, starting at one end. Gradually remove the protective paper strip.
Depending on the fabric of your curtain, the glue from our velcro-type strip may be insufficient. We recommend that you add a few sewing stitches to strengthen our velcro-type strip system and ensure that the lining stays in place.
- Position the scratch of the lining on the strip that you have just installed on the curtain.
- Hang the curtain on your rod (not supplied)
- Thermal insulation (Summer)
- Winter: up to 46% savings on heating
- Light filtration / Blackout
- Slightly dimming
- 99,97% Polyester + 0,03% Aluminium
- REACH: Produced in conformity with the regulations of the European Union
- Velcro-type strip
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- Wash separately, folded and placed in a laundry net
- 1 thermal lining