Frequently asked questions :
- How to understand the different sizes of Moondream curtains and linings?
- Do you make made-to-measure curtains and linings?
- Are your products sold individually?
- What is the diameter of the eyelets? What is the diameter of the curtain rod?
- How can I take care of my Moondream curtain/lining?
- Can I cut my MOONDREAM curtains?
- Are the Moondream thermal curtains reversible?
- How to measure for curtains?
- How to hem my Moondream curtains?
- How to attach a lining to the back of your curtain?
- How to hang a rod pocket or pencil pleats curtain?
- How to install a room divider curtain?
- How do Moondream blackout curtains work?
- How do Moondream thermal curtains work?
- How do Moondream sound insulation curtains work?
- What are the delivery lead times for my order?
- What steps should I take to return my order?
- How can I change my personal data?
How to understand the different sizes of Moondream curtains and linings ?
Our sizes are in width x height.
W= Width / H= Height
- W145 x Drop 260cm
- W145 x Drop 300cm
- W145 x Drop 350cm
- W295 x Drop 260cm
Do you make made-to-measure curtains and linings ?
Yes, you can place your custom order here.
Are your products sold individually ?
All our products are sold individually.
What is the diameter of the eyelets ? What is the diameter of the curtain rod ?
The (brass or stainless steel) eyelets have a diameter of 40mm.
To ensure your curtains achieve a full and flowing effect, we recommend curtain rods with a diameter maximum of 30mm.
How can I take care of my Moondream curtain/lining ?
For Moondream single blackout curtains (without a lining) :
All our single blackout curtains (without a lining) can be machine washed at 30°C.
For the Moondream thermal and sound insulation curtains :
Made predominantly from polyester but containing 0.01% aluminium, Moondream thermal and sound insulation curtains must be dry-cleaned.
For small spots or marks you can use a slightly damp sponge to clean curtain fabric and linings.
Can I cut my MOONDREAM curtains?
We highly recommend that you do not cut our thermal, soundproof or room divider curtains yourself as they are made of several layers. If you need specific dimensions for this type of curtain, you can order a custom-made curtain.
Are the Moondream thermal curtains reversible ?
The Moondream thermal curtains are not designed to be reversible.
That is why Moondream has developed the Bi-Cool thermal lining, an exclusive process allowing this new fabric to offer effective technical performances irrespective of which side of the lining is exposed to heat radiation.
Thanks to the dual action of the Bi-Cool by Moondream lining, you are protected from the cold (and save up to 46% on heating costs), and from heat (achieving a difference in temperature of up to 4°C in comparison to the outdoors).
How to measure your window for curtains?
Depending on the type of curtains you want to put on your window, the measurement will be slightly different. Please see our detailed guide for more information.
How to hem my Moondream curtains ?
All our Moondream curtains are delivered with a iron-on-tape enabling you to adjust the dimensions of your curtains to fit your windows.
N.B. : Given the weight of the sound insulation curtain (up to 6.61 pounds), we recommend adding a few stitches post-application to secure the iron-on-tape in place
Please see our detailed guide for more information or watch our video tutorial below:
How to attach a lining to the back of your curtain ?
You bought a MOONDREAM curtain lining? Please see our detailed guide for more information or watch our video tutorial below:
How to hang a rod pocket or pencil pleats curtain ?
You bought a MOONDREAM pencil pleats curtain? Please see our detailed guide for more information or watch our video tutorial below:
How to install a room divider curtain?
You bought a MOONDREAM room divider curtain? Please see our detailed guide for more information or watch our video tutorial below:
How do Moondream blackout curtains work?
Please see our detailed blackout curtains buying guide for more information.
How do Moondream thermal curtains work?
Please see our detailed thermal curtains buying guide for more information.
How do Moondream sound insulation curtains work?
Please see our detailed sound insulation curtains buying guide for more information.
What are the delivery lead times for my order ?
All orders placed from Monday to Friday before 10am are dispatched the same day if the product is in stock.
We offer two delivery options:
- Chronopost - Pickup Point (2-3 business days): from £4.99
- Chronopost - Home delivery (2-3 business days): from £7.99
We disclaim any liability for delayed delivery and/or any consequences that may arise as a result.
Delivery costs are calculated based on the weight of the product and on the delivery location. These costs will be indicated prior to finalising the order.
What steps should I take to return my order?
We devote painstaking care to the selection of our products and to preparation of your online order. If however, you are not satisfied or you change your mind, you have 14 days from the receipt of your order to return all or part of your order.
All Products excluding Custom Made Products delivered to Europe may receive a refund provided that they are returned to the Company intact, complete, and packed in the original packaging; that the iron-on tape has not been used, and that they are accompanied by the purchase invoice.
To do so, you need only return the order to the following address :GTI - Moondream
Return costs are the responsibility of the User and will not be refunded.
Once we receive the returned order and check the products, we undertake to refund you within a maximum deadline of 10 days
How can I change my personal data?
In order to change your personal data:
- Connect to your Moondreamwebstore account using the My Account tab.
- The Address tab will allow you to modify all your delivery and invoicing information.
- If you wish to modify your profile, use the My Personal Information tab.
What payment methods can I use on moondreamwebstore?
You can purchase your products securely on Moondreamwebstore.
To guarantee you receive the safest shopping experience possible with credit cards and Paypal, we have selected the leading service providers in online secure payments.
All purchases with credit cards are processed using 3D Secure technology.
This system provides optimal protection from fraud through its high level of data security. A stolen credit card cannot be accepted on the moondreamwebstore website as additional and confidential information is required before a first order is placed.
We also offer you the possibility of paying by bank transfer.
GENERALE TEXTILE INTERNATIONAL
IBAN FR76 3007 6021 6312 9371 0020 095
CREDIT DU NORD BEAUBOURG ENTREP.
Do not forget to insert your order number in the subject of your bank wire.
Your order will be sent as soon as we receive your settlement.
For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support.
A 'payment error message' appears following payment of my order: What should I do?
No need to panic, your order will not be debited! The 3D security system sometimes complicates communication between the bank and our website.
If you encounter this problem, you have several solutions :
- Place your order again. Ensure that your mobile phone at hand for when you receive your bank's authentication code to validate your payment.
- Use the Paypal system for which you do not need an account, just a valid e-mail address and a credit card.
- Place your order again selecting an alternative payment method: bank transfer. On this occasion, as soon as your bank transfer has cleared (roughly 2 working days), your order will be processed.
- Contact customer service directly at +33 (0)1 53 45 20 12. A customer service advisor will then deal with your order directly over the telephone.