Sheer lined with Bi-Cool
Moondream thermal sheers are an aesthetic and practical solution that will allow you to insulate your home against heat and prevent passers-by from looking in, while benefiting from the light.
The Bi-Cool by Moondream lining consists of metal wire fabric. This exclusive process allows our new fabric to offer effective technical performance irrespective of the side of the lining exposed to heat radiation. With a reflection capacity of 80 to 90% of infrared rays, the Bi-Cool by Moondream lining sends the warmth from heating back into the room in winter and the heat of the sun outwards in summer.
Test laboratory results: For the “winter” test, 46% heat savings. For the “summer” test, a drop of up to 4°C in room temperature.
Fabric produced without any harmful substances.
- Light filtration / Blackout
- Slightly dimming
- Material effect
- Front side fabric : 50% Linen + 50% Polyester / Thermal lining : 99,97% Polyester + 0,03% Aluminium
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Fabric produced without any harmful substances
- 8 coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets Non-perforated, reinforced top Overlock stitching.
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- The front color of the curtain differs from the rear one (metallic)
- Machine-washable at 30° - Maximum shrinkage after washing: 3%
- 1 thermal sheer