Washed linen Air force blue Moondream & Lissoy
This collection of curtains combines the effectiveness of Moondream technology with the intelligence and authentic elegance of Lissoy linens… » More
Thermal curtain Moondream & Lissoy Collection
This collection of curtains combines the effectiveness of Moondream technology with the intelligence and authentic elegance of Lissoy linens.
The Washed linen Air force blue Moondream & Lissoy thermal curtain is a high-technology, ecological solution that will allow you to have an ideal indoor temperature all year round with a single flick of the wrist, at your will.
The tests performed by an independent laboratory show the following results :
- Up to 46% heat savings in winter
Test report no. M101 issued by the ENVEHO Engineering Office on 02.09.2009
- A drop in temperature of up to 3°C in summer.
Test report no. 154 issued by the ENVEHO Engineering Office on 25.05.2010
French patent number 09 03899 / European patent number 2462274
Thermal & black out
- Material effect
- Front side fabric: 100% Linen / Thermal lining: 99,99% Polyester + 0,01% Aluminium / Backside fabric: 70% Acrylic + 24% Polyester + 6% Cotton
- Coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets. Non-perforated, reinforced top, hem.
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- Fabric ID
- Colour ID
- The front color of the curtain differs from the rear one (white)
- dry-clean only
- 2,3 kg
- 1 thermal black out curtain
Moondream curtain VS. standard curtain
Tests carried out by an independent laboratory.