Sound- and thermal-insulating, blackout room divider curtain
Moondream's reversible sound-insulating room divider curtains use a patented technology* for true acoustic insulation.
The reversible room divider curtain is made up of 4 layers (blackout fabric on each external side, with one metallized thermal-insulating lining layer and one thick cotton layer inside) that absorb and stop the passage of sound waves. Laboratory tests have found that sound is dampened by -9Db on average, meaning that the sound energy is divided by 8. The curtain acts as an acoustic wall and is particularly effective against high frequency noise such as voices.
Because the curtain looks the same on both sides, it’s the ideal replacement for a door or as a mobile partition wall.
Create an additional room and block out the surrounding hustle and bustle with just one pull of the string (office, bedroom, TV room, etc.). Or, follow your whims or needs and open up a space to host guests or redesign a large living room.
There are two types of Moondream sound-insulating room divider curtains:
- Stainless-steel grommets
- Shirring tape (hooks) and rod pocket
The second design is practical because you can easily hang your curtain on a rod with hooks (included) or insert a classical rod through the existing pocket.
* French patent number 12 50968 / European patent number 2623681
(1) test performed by the CEBTP laboratory in accordance with EN ISO standard 717-1
(2) Report no. BEB2.F.6011-2 dated 27 April 2015
Product guides :
- Sound Insulation
- Light filtration
- Front side fabric : 100% Polyester / Thermal lining : 99,99% Polyester + 0,01% Aluminium / Soundproof layer : Recycled cotton / Backside fabric : 100% Polyester
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Fabric produced without any harmful substances
- 8 coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets Non-perforated, reinforced top Overlock stitching.
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- Rod pocket diameter
- 40 mm
- Fabric ID
- Colour ID
- Dry-clean only
- 1 Sound-insulating room divider curtain