The Moondream sound insulation curtain is an all-in-one technical insulation solution that is capable of absorbing up to 7 decibels of external noise, blocking out up to 100% of the light with a simple flick of the wrist at your will and maintaining an ideal temperature in your room.
The Moondream sound-insulation curtain (patented technology*) consists of 3 layers of fabric assembled in a precise order to offer the following results:
- sound energy divided by 4, reaching a drop of up to 7 decibels (1) and a reduction of the reverberation of sound in the room, for a cosy, warm atmosphere. (For a surface area of approximately 20m², the reverberation time is reduced by 0.4 seconds.) (2)
- energy savings, up to 37% heat savings and a drop in temperature in summer (3)
- total blackout effect
The cotton used to make this curtain is made from recycled fabric.
*French patent number 12 50968 / European patent number 2623681
(1) test performed by Kiétudes in compliance with EN ISO 10052
(2) test by the Experimental Center for Building and Public Works Research and Studies (CEBTP), experimental report no. BEB2.E.6039-1
(3) Report No. PE435 of the ENVEHO research consultancy of February 11, 2015
Fabric produced without any harmful substances.
- Sound Insulation
- Noise reduction
- up to 7 dB
- Light filtration / Blackout
- Material effect
- Front side fabric : 100% Polyester / Thermal lining : 99,99% Polyester + 0,01% Aluminium / Soundproof layer : Recycled cotton
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Fabric produced without any harmful substances
- 8 coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets Non-perforated, reinforced top Overlock stitching.
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- The front color of the curtain differs from the rear one (white)
- Dry-clean only
- 1 sound insulation curtain