Antique linen Air force blue Moondream & Lissoy
Sound insulation Moondream & Lissoy Collection
This collection of curtains combines the effectiveness of Moondream technology with the intelligence and authentic elegance of Lissoy linens.
The Antique linen Air force blue Moondream & Lissoy sound-insulation curtain consists of 3 layers of fabric assembled in a precise order to offer the following results:
- sound energy divided by 3, reaching a drop of up to 4 decibels (1)
- energy savings, up to 37% heat savings and a drop in temperature in summer (2)
The cotton used to make this curtain is made from recycled fabric.
(1) test performed by Kiétudes in compliance with ISO 10052 - EN ISO 717-1
(2) Report No. PE435 of the ENVEHO research consultancy of February 11, 2015
- Material effect
- Front side fabric: 100% Linen / Thermal lining: 99,99% Polyester + 0,01% Aluminium / Soundproof layer: Recycled cotton / Backside fabric: 50% Acrylic + 50% Polyester
- Coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets. Non-perforated, reinforced top, hem.
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- Fabric ID
- Colour ID
- The front color of the curtain differs from the rear one (white)
- dry-clean only
- 3.50 kg
- 1 sound insulation curtain
Moondream curtain VS. standard curtain
Tests carried out by an independent laboratory.