Linen Zanzibar Sand Sheer Moondream
The Moondream Mosquito-Repellent sheer provides a technical solution that enables you to protect yourself from mosquitoes with a simple movement of the hand… » More
The Moondream Mosquito-Repellent sheer provides a technical solution that enables you to protect yourself from mosquitoes with a simple movement of the hand.
Mosquito-repellent sheers repel up to 97% of the most undesirable insects of the summer.
Sturdy, easy to maintain and adjustable in height, the Moondream Mosquito-Repellent sheer will become an essential element of your comfort for the summer months.
Test conducted by the T.E.C. laboratory, Report No. 1725-AM-E140620/0114R, dated July 2014.
Why choose Moondream?
- European-made to an extremely high standard of quality
- The fabric is treated with natural methods, with no pesticides or chemical solvents
- Eyelet rings in gun-barrel coloured steel, machine-washable and stain-resistant
- Eyelet rings positioned at regular intervals, without shirring the fabric
- Headings are reinforced but not stitched, for a perfect aesthetic appearance
- Regular hems on the sides with thin stitching for maximum discretion
- Low overcast seam with a concealed thread
- Height adjusted to your windows by means of a heat-activated adhesive band
- Material effect
- 50% Linen + 50% Polyester
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Fabric produced without any harmful substances
- W145 H260
- 8 coloured, gun metal-plated stainless steel eyelets. Non-perforated, reinforced top Overlock stitching. Equipped with a thermobonded strip. Drape adjustable to the height of your windows
- Eyelet Diameter
- 40 mm
- Fabric ID
- Colour ID
- anti-moustiques voilages
- Machine-washable at 30° (the treatment can withstand 30 washes) - Maximum shrinkage after washing: 3%
- 1 mosquito-repellent sheer
Moondream curtain VS. standard curtain
Tests carried out by an independent laboratory.