The Moondream Mosquito-Repellent Curtain provides a technical solution that enables you to protect yourself from mosquitoes and to block out up to 100% of all sunlight with a simple movement of the hand.
Mosquito-repellent curtains repel up to 83% of the most undesirable insects of the summer.
Sturdy, easy to maintain and adjustable in height, the Moondream Mosquito-Repellent Curtain will become an essential element of your comfort for the summer months.
Test conducted by the T.E.C. laboratory, Report No. 1569-E031301/0113R, dated March 2013.
Why choose Moondream?
- European-made to an extremely high standard of quality
- The fabric is treated with natural methods, with no pesticides or chemical solvents
- The thick fabric (265gr/m²) ensures that the curtains hang well and totally block out the daylight (laboratory tested)
- Eyelet rings in gun-barrel coloured steel, machine-washable and stain-resistant
- Eyelet rings positioned at regular intervals, without shirring the fabric
- Headings are reinforced but not stitched, for a perfect aesthetic appearance
- Regular hems on the sides with thin stitching for maximum discretion
- Low overcast seam with a concealed thread
- Height adjusted to your windows by means of a heat-activated adhesive band
- 100% Polyester
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- Fabric produced without any harmful substances
- W145 H260
- 8 coloured, gun metal-plated stainless brass eyelets. Non-perforated, reinforced top Overlock stitching. Equipped with a thermobonded strip. Curtain adjustable to the height of your windows
- Fabric ID
- Colour ID
- anti-moustiques rideaux
- Machine-washable at 30° (the treatment can withstand 30 washes) - Maximum shrinkage after washing: 3%
- 1.35 kg
- 1 mosquito-repellent black-out curtain
Moondream curtain VS. standard curtain
Tests carried out by an independent laboratory.