How to hem my Moondream curtains?
It is so easy to hem your curtain without sewing!
All our Moondream® curtains are delivered with a iron-on-tape enabling you to adjust the dimensions of your curtains to fit your windows.
N.B. : Given the weight of the sound insulation curtain (up to 6.61 pounds), we recommend adding a few stitches post-application to
secure the iron-on-tape in place
Measure how long you want your curtains to be and lay the curtain with the reverse side facing upwards.
- Lay the strip so as to have the paper side up, and iron the strip.
Remove the paper strip entirely.
- Fold the fabric so as to create the hem at the desired height.
- Iron over the hem with a hot iron.
The curtain is ready to be installed!
How to hang my pencil pleat curtains ?
- Insert the hook inside the braid every 3.4 – 6 inches.
- Before hanging your curtain on the rod, you must frown your curtain. To frown, you must pull on the yarns on both sides of the curtain. Knot the yarn
to create a stop for the frown, do NOT cut the yarns. Place the frowned curtains on opposite ends of the rod. Your curtain width frowned must
measure around the half of your rod - This way, with your 2 curtains the entire window will be covered. If you choose to use only one curtain,
frown it according to the length of your rod.
- Hang your curtain through this hook inside the rings on your rod. Now you can enjoy your new curtains!
The two types of rods you can use.
How to attach a lining to the back of your curtain ?
1 : Start 0.7 inches from the edge
2 : Lay the strip flat
3: Peel off the paper to stick the strip
4: Attach the lining to the self-gripping strip
Tip : Sew one stitch at each end of the curtain so as to hold the strip
How to install a rod pocket curtain ?
How to install a room divider curtain ?